- Character work for our console series 'RBI 2018'
- Creating realistic models of MLB athletes using 3D scan data as well as modeling and simulating accurate and seasonally specific uniforms for the characters.
- Character work for our mobile series 'Home Run Derby'
- Various 3D work on VR and AR applications
- Created ten unique characters of historical figures for an Augmented Reality App.
- Sculpted facial likeness, modeled period specific clothing and baked/optimized assets for Unity.
- Managed a team of other artists.
- Created character and creature models for in-game cinematics.
- Responsible for high resolution sculpting, game ready model, UV setup and texturing.
- Created and managed materials, particles, lighting, models and textures for a multiplayer virtual reality game using the Oculus and Unreal Engine 4.
- Created character models for military game simulations.
- Responsible for high resolution sculpting, game ready model, UV setup, texturing, LOD creation, material application and UE4 engine implementation.
- Modeled environment and prop assets used in cinematic events. I constructed these scenes
based on 2D concept art I was provided with.
- Responsible for asset creation, UV setup, texturing, materials and set dressing within Maya.
- Created visual content for use in mobile iOS game running in Unity.
- Responsible for concept art, modeling hard surface assets, UV setup, textures, materials and
- Designed menus and rendered 3D models as 2D assets for UI art.